Friday, January 25, 2013

kings vs. coyotes predictions

Los Angeles Kings Vs. Phoenix Coyotes Predictions
   Coyotes Win. Even Though It Sounds Crazy,I Think The Coyotes Will Win. I Think They Will Win Because The Kings Lost To The Edmenton Oilers,2-1. The Coyotes Will Play The Nashville Predators On 1/28/13. Then, They Face Off Again On 2/14/13. The Predators Latest Game Was Against The St. Louis Blues. They Lost, 3-0. I Think The Coyotes Will Finish 31-17.    
   
  New York Islanders Vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions                                                                                                                                                Penguins Win. I Think They Will Win I Think They Will Win It All. I Think The Will Face Off Against The New Jersey Devils And Win,3-4.                                                                                                          Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                       Jack, Age 7

No comments:

Post a Comment