Thursday, November 28, 2013

12 Arizona St Vs Arizona Prediction

Arizona St. Vs. Arizona Territorial Cup prediction: Arizona State, 23 Arizona, 20.
It was hard to decide who would win because Arizona is coming off a big win against 5 Oregon. So that's why I only picked ASU by 3. But the Sun Devils are a top 15 team. Also Arizona St. is going to play the Pac-12 Championship against 14 Stanford. If Arizona State wins the Territorial Cup, they will host the Pac-12 Championship. Another reason, ASU has a bowl birth. And I'm not talking Pac-12, I'm talking Maaco Bowl and Sun Bowl.Will Sutton (below, 90) won the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year. For more reasons, ASU is 9-2.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your prediction although I think the score will be higher because of the asu offense although if Marion Brice is out the score could be accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, I hope you're wrong. The Wildcats would love to ruin ASU's shot at the Rose Bowl.

    ReplyDelete